Mood: Happy, Sad
Yay... Suo wei: Chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi... Today Raymond SMSed me say that he can't meet me le, so I just go office, let Ivan sign the PFR awhile, and then go home sing birthday song with my mum le. Its the first time I see my mum so happy... I think she is really touched. She is just like a little girl seeing her room full of presents for her. I see liao I really feel that all my efforts were really worth it. Got we whole family, with my sis and my brother-in-law, me and my dad, singing the birthday song for her happily. I think this is already the most fortunate and blessing scene we can ever find in the world liao.
Erm, today got a new percussion came again. Think we really old le, time to retire liao. Today kenna scolding by teacher again. Think its really time for the youngsters too take over le.
Haiz, today is quite sad also. Guan Guan will be going field camp, and won't be coming out till 26th liao. Jialin will also be going to Genting Highlands tomorrow le. *Its really a missing period for me!!!* :(
Erm, today got a new percussion came again. Think we really old le, time to retire liao. Today kenna scolding by teacher again. Think its really time for the youngsters too take over le.
Haiz, today is quite sad also. Guan Guan will be going field camp, and won't be coming out till 26th liao. Jialin will also be going to Genting Highlands tomorrow le. *Its really a missing period for me!!!* :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home