Mood: HAPPY!!!
Yay... Tomorrow all the managers will be out of Singapore!!! The world is ours!!! Hooray!!! But think there will still be alot disciplines la. Cos got alot seniors as well. Tomorrow me and Jialin will kambate!!! We will show and proof to Leonard and Ivan that we can make it one!!! No need for them to worry!!! Muahaha
Today was a shitty day as well sia... Was going to rain, then "luckily" I walked and reach MRT station liao. Wanting to take out my wallet... !!!... Found out that I did not bring my wallet out. But I was nearly late at that time liao. Then I wanted to rush home. Then the skies started to rain. I wanted to take bus, then I saw the buses just left. I was feeling super lost. Lost... Lost... I called my home and my mum picked up the call. I asked her to help me see whether my wallet is at home. She said 'ya'. I did not bring an umbrella, but still walked home. Luckily, my dad came downstairs and waited for me, he told me that he will be driving me to my office... :) Thanks dad!!! Love you lots! Muacks!!!
Today's training was quite ok, but I think that Alvin is on the verge of giving up already. Haiz, I don't know how to help him leh. :( Then so happy that Ivan initiated to teach me PAA!!! Yay... The coaching room was only both of us, gradually, the number of people inside increases. And more and more people came in to listen. Haha... benefitial what. Then I called one of my clients... He said he is helping me to intro friends to me!!! Wah, so good sia! First time people like that leh... Cos he say he think the plan really good. Hehe... ;)
Then just now slept for awhile... Had a nightmare. Its about SPCO. Think I will share it will you guys some other time. To know more, please contact Vic, Jun Jun, Liling or Shimin. Keke. Haiz. Bad dream... Bad dream for me...
Today was a shitty day as well sia... Was going to rain, then "luckily" I walked and reach MRT station liao. Wanting to take out my wallet... !!!... Found out that I did not bring my wallet out. But I was nearly late at that time liao. Then I wanted to rush home. Then the skies started to rain. I wanted to take bus, then I saw the buses just left. I was feeling super lost. Lost... Lost... I called my home and my mum picked up the call. I asked her to help me see whether my wallet is at home. She said 'ya'. I did not bring an umbrella, but still walked home. Luckily, my dad came downstairs and waited for me, he told me that he will be driving me to my office... :) Thanks dad!!! Love you lots! Muacks!!!
Today's training was quite ok, but I think that Alvin is on the verge of giving up already. Haiz, I don't know how to help him leh. :( Then so happy that Ivan initiated to teach me PAA!!! Yay... The coaching room was only both of us, gradually, the number of people inside increases. And more and more people came in to listen. Haha... benefitial what. Then I called one of my clients... He said he is helping me to intro friends to me!!! Wah, so good sia! First time people like that leh... Cos he say he think the plan really good. Hehe... ;)
Then just now slept for awhile... Had a nightmare. Its about SPCO. Think I will share it will you guys some other time. To know more, please contact Vic, Jun Jun, Liling or Shimin. Keke. Haiz. Bad dream... Bad dream for me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home