Tuesday, July 12

Mood: Sleepy, Happy

Today was typically a boring day for me. Went office, Chai Nee asked me to be her secretary, cos Jialin has "promoted" to FM2. Before that, it was a shitty day for me. My dad ordered me to take bus to MRT instead of walking, cos I kinda sprained my leg. But because I was afraid that the bus will take me long to wait, thus I went downstairs earlier than usual. Ironically, I waited for the bus for 15mins!!! And still no sign of the bus! Oh man... I was getting worried... Then I took 502 (whichever bus which came first), and boarded it. When it was somewhere near Holland, and think that its not right le. So I alighted and flagged for a cab. A cab came. I boarded it. Then traffic jam. I reached office just in the nick of time. But I paid $12+ for the cab fare. Yet the meeting has not started. Kaoz... Argh!

After the meeting, we practically just chatted, makan, play, talk cok in the office lor. We online MSN, got me, Siewfen, Bernard, Wenqiang... Suddenly, saw Mingxi online!!! Then all of us snatched the laptop and play around to talk with Mingxi. Haha... We talked too many rubbish le, saboed each other, think Mingxi also blurr who talking to him le.

Then I went to school lor. William Soh today wear army camo suit to class... The whole class "Whoa..." Haha, cos he is kinda fat and big size... Then go re-service hor, sergeant somemore... Like very "high value" like that. After that, he drove some of our classmates to eat supper, and drove us home. I also then learnt that he is in Jaguar Company... Ah-Heng's company lor. Haha... But Ah-Heng in patoon 4, my friend in patoon 1 la. Oh ya, not to forget... I also forgot to take my file in school, under my table when they were going to eat. they all called whoever they can find to help me out, just for me and my stupid file... Haiz, so paiseh sia... Why I so blurr...

Last night was busy doing things, then too tired, and went sleep le, so did not blog. Hehe!!!
Tomorrow will be a new day for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home