Mood: ...
Dear bloggy...
Sometimes I really wonder whats life. What can be the worst day in your life ever be? Have you went through the lowest point in your life yet? Everyone's "low" day are different? How come some people can go through many many things without any grudges while others made a small mistake and ended up suiciding?
Is losing all your loved ones, dumped by your lover, disowned my your own child and friends becoming enemies, or you being stucked in a deep forest or a maze, wanting to get out so that you can see your loved ones again, yet encounting a hungry tiger or a quicksand are more frightening?
Sometimes I have really no one to turn to, and am really feel like breaking down. But thanks to my family and some of my friends out there, who are forever so supportive of me and encouraging me. I know my family will be always there for me, no matter what. As for my friends, I know that they supports me maybe just for a period of time, and our friendship might get diluted, but at least I know that they had given me wonderful memories and has touched my life before.
Today I had a busy day. Went to listen a talk at Raffles City by Herbalife (kenna pulled by Meijun), then rushed back to office to print the Benifit Illustration and Product Summary, and then rushed to another talk to listen to Adam Khoo's talk, whom is one of the greatest entrupeneur and speaker in Singapore. Then I rushed to Marina Square to meet up with Teckseng and Wenhao, then went to meet my boss and Meijun again to close my very "first" case, and then went for dinner with Teckseng and Wenhao.
Wenhao had did something "great" last night, I don't know should it be right or not, just hope he know what he's doing.
Sometimes I really wonder whats life. What can be the worst day in your life ever be? Have you went through the lowest point in your life yet? Everyone's "low" day are different? How come some people can go through many many things without any grudges while others made a small mistake and ended up suiciding?
Is losing all your loved ones, dumped by your lover, disowned my your own child and friends becoming enemies, or you being stucked in a deep forest or a maze, wanting to get out so that you can see your loved ones again, yet encounting a hungry tiger or a quicksand are more frightening?
Sometimes I have really no one to turn to, and am really feel like breaking down. But thanks to my family and some of my friends out there, who are forever so supportive of me and encouraging me. I know my family will be always there for me, no matter what. As for my friends, I know that they supports me maybe just for a period of time, and our friendship might get diluted, but at least I know that they had given me wonderful memories and has touched my life before.
Today I had a busy day. Went to listen a talk at Raffles City by Herbalife (kenna pulled by Meijun), then rushed back to office to print the Benifit Illustration and Product Summary, and then rushed to another talk to listen to Adam Khoo's talk, whom is one of the greatest entrupeneur and speaker in Singapore. Then I rushed to Marina Square to meet up with Teckseng and Wenhao, then went to meet my boss and Meijun again to close my very "first" case, and then went for dinner with Teckseng and Wenhao.
Wenhao had did something "great" last night, I don't know should it be right or not, just hope he know what he's doing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home