Mood: Happy!!!
HELLO!!! Hehe, yesterday was sitting infront of the computer, but lazy to on it, so never blog either lor!!! But yesterday was a very happy day for me. Although yesterday morning was very boring attending the course, but then after that I had lunch with Bernard, and I had really learnt alot of things from him.
Thanks Bernard... I think of all the people and seniors in Strategic Partners, you are the one who really cares about me most. You said because you going to be a manager liao, so must learn how to take care of juniors, but I know its because I'm your friend. I have learnt alot of things from you and I've come to this company so long, you have taught me the most yesterday, and cleared all my doubts and questions patiently. Although we last time always fight and quarrels whenever we sees each other, but I know you actually cares about us.
Then after that, I went home, meet my dad, and went to see Star Wars. Haha, its the very first time I watch Star Wars leh... My dad knows more than me lor, cos when he was young, he already watched before le. After that I "pulled" my dad to eat Pastamania! Hehe... Free Pastamania last night wor! As we were eating, we talked about the movie non stop. I think the little greeny creature is very cute leh, although its very old le, I think...? But despite of its "age" and miniature, I think he is the most powerful one of all the other people inside ba. Its very very li hai lor... haha.
So although yesterday has no cases or whatsoever, its really a great day for me!!!
Hmm, later meeting my master le. Hope I don't walk wrong block again le.
Thanks Bernard... I think of all the people and seniors in Strategic Partners, you are the one who really cares about me most. You said because you going to be a manager liao, so must learn how to take care of juniors, but I know its because I'm your friend. I have learnt alot of things from you and I've come to this company so long, you have taught me the most yesterday, and cleared all my doubts and questions patiently. Although we last time always fight and quarrels whenever we sees each other, but I know you actually cares about us.
Then after that, I went home, meet my dad, and went to see Star Wars. Haha, its the very first time I watch Star Wars leh... My dad knows more than me lor, cos when he was young, he already watched before le. After that I "pulled" my dad to eat Pastamania! Hehe... Free Pastamania last night wor! As we were eating, we talked about the movie non stop. I think the little greeny creature is very cute leh, although its very old le, I think...? But despite of its "age" and miniature, I think he is the most powerful one of all the other people inside ba. Its very very li hai lor... haha.
So although yesterday has no cases or whatsoever, its really a great day for me!!!
Hmm, later meeting my master le. Hope I don't walk wrong block again le.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home