Wednesday, May 11

Mood: So so

Continued...

Actually we didn't play him lor... He was so lucky sia! We just asked him to sing song, then he sang "row row row the boat", then just asked him to give us ang baos... tot each of us (got 6 of us) will get at least $10 each... mei xiang dao... less than that lor. *Don't say how much, wait he paiseh. Haha* But the rest of the adults say no time no time le, so bobian, consider him lucky. Hmph! So I opened the door for them lor. -.-

Then got so many procedures that time, do this do that, then go downstairs, what hold umbrella for her while on the way to the car, then my little nephew give her oranges, take ang bao from them, then when the car moves, my sis will start to throw the fan in her hand... Aiyo... I also don't know what la... Too many things le.

Then we reached their new house at 10am... Zhiguan also there, waiting for me at their house downstairs, but he just passed me the camera and then go off le. Then we go up their house for tea ceremony lor. Kaoz... My sis make up here and there really super long long time lor... Then all of us just waited and waited for her. We also boliao, so took some b0liao pictures. Eh, actually I everytime wanna put pictures up in my blog de, but I don't know how to, lazy to learn also. So wait till someday somebody wants to teach me or what then I learn ok?

Then we go back to our house again, for another tea ceremony, but this time ofcourse, for my family side de. This time Jeff's little brother also here le. He very cute, then everyone surrounded him and forgot about Jeff le. Haha, poor thing.

After that we went to their hotel room. Walieweh!!! Their room super super duper big lor! Its a suite by the way... Their things inside really 5 star one lor... I also don't dare to touch sia. They put chocolate nicely with chamangne beside, and some roses too... So sweet of them... Got a card somemore for them. Then I rot there in the room for a few hours... They took some pictures and the camera man has already put the pictures in the morning into slides for the dinner time le. So fast. Then I'm just being extra, because the rest of the bridesmaid went home to rest le. Left me. Then go around the hotel to take pictures and I just hold her dress and followed them wherever they go lor. Sianz.

Going stop here again le.

To be continued... Haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home