Mood: :"(
Just watched House of Wax. OMG!!! PEOPLE!!! DON'T WATCH!!! I really cried as I was watching the movie lor. I think its too tragic le. I don't know la, maybe is I seldom watch scary movies, and I hate to watch them too much. But 30% of the movie I was just covering my ears and closing my eyes. Its gross also lor. Its just so horrible. I won't want to watch such movies ANYANYMORE! ~>_<~
Eh, went office for some kinda talk, and then did some paper work, and then went to meet Zhiguan at Waterloo street. Then we went to watch this stupid movie at Bugis.
Xingzuan ah... You think too much le. You are still as wonderful as ever in my heart and no one can ever replace you. I have never forgotten you, in fact, last week, I really also miss that time the 3 of us went Chomp Chomp together. Since you misses it too, we will come out one of these days, ok? Trust me, your place has never fallen any bit within our hearts.
Eh, went office for some kinda talk, and then did some paper work, and then went to meet Zhiguan at Waterloo street. Then we went to watch this stupid movie at Bugis.
Xingzuan ah... You think too much le. You are still as wonderful as ever in my heart and no one can ever replace you. I have never forgotten you, in fact, last week, I really also miss that time the 3 of us went Chomp Chomp together. Since you misses it too, we will come out one of these days, ok? Trust me, your place has never fallen any bit within our hearts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home