Mood: PISSED OFF!!!
I really don't understand her. When will she grow up? I'm getting to hate her very very much. It makes me shudders whenever I see her.
I'm tired. Too tired of studying. I don't want my efforts to be a waste again. I've been studying the whole day, but I really don't understand why I fail everytime. I'm too scared. I've studied so much that I don't know what's left for me to study. But why do I still fail? Each time I fail, I'm wondering so which part did I still missed out? I really don't know what to study anymore. I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to start my work. I want to support myself and be a useful person.
I'm tired. Too tired of studying. I don't want my efforts to be a waste again. I've been studying the whole day, but I really don't understand why I fail everytime. I'm too scared. I've studied so much that I don't know what's left for me to study. But why do I still fail? Each time I fail, I'm wondering so which part did I still missed out? I really don't know what to study anymore. I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to start my work. I want to support myself and be a useful person.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home