Mood: So-so
Just came back from performance at esplanade leh. I played many many wrong parts, but I don't wish to start of with bad things today, and don't wish to talk about it.
Jeremy and Weiming are still acting like clowns and livening up the atmosphere today. BTH. So noisy as well sia.
Many of us were impressed by the gorgeous view in the explanade concert hall. But some of them my other friends MSN asked me how was my feeling performing there... I really don't know how to say leh. Actually I'v been there twice before being an audience lor, so it was not so astonishing for me, but performing on the stage itself is ofcourse a great experience lor. I can say, its just a very good experience for me, however, it did not made me nervous or what just because of the grandness la, cos maybe I've been performing with them many many times before le. Actually hor, frankly speaking, I feel that we are like performing in a toilet bowl like that leh. You know those squatting toilet bowls? Ya lor, like that one, then our stage is the toilet bowl storing water part. Then the audiences seat at the dry area in the toilet bowl lor. Haha...
The most amazing part is actually not the stage nor the concert hall... Its their dressing room!!! You know hows their dressing room like? Its like a hotel, just without the bed! You enter the toilet hor, its like a hotel lobby toilet like that. Then got shower somemore, hot/cold water somemore, got shampoo and shower foam dispenser somemore. Wah, five star dressing room sia! Haha... Then those soloists and our conductor's room super shiok... They have sofa beds inside one, and their room each is even bigger than ours lor.
WALAOEH... Worst part today... That stoooopid little percussionist from don't know where one, say come and help out our concert this time, then he came for every practices and got the scores. Today, never turn up for the whole day. We called his phone till our hp going to burst liao, he still never listen his phone. Then all of us were so kanjiong, then bobian, quickly take out those spare scores and each of us take some of the songs, help to share the "burden" lor. So end up, we on the stage sight read lor. Kaoz. He really really win liao leh. First time in my CO life do I come across this kind of person. If is erhu or cello or what, still never mind leh, still got the sound come out. But this one is percussion leh, each of us have different parts one lor. He really successfully played us happily liao. Must give him a prize liao.
K la, I think that's all for today, can't think of anything else le. Tomorrow still got SPCO!!! ARGH!!! I'm going to die because of COs le... I'm damn tired!!! Saturday is our concert liao. Sianz. So many concerts... I just ended one, let me rest for somedays cannot meh???
Jeremy and Weiming are still acting like clowns and livening up the atmosphere today. BTH. So noisy as well sia.
Many of us were impressed by the gorgeous view in the explanade concert hall. But some of them my other friends MSN asked me how was my feeling performing there... I really don't know how to say leh. Actually I'v been there twice before being an audience lor, so it was not so astonishing for me, but performing on the stage itself is ofcourse a great experience lor. I can say, its just a very good experience for me, however, it did not made me nervous or what just because of the grandness la, cos maybe I've been performing with them many many times before le. Actually hor, frankly speaking, I feel that we are like performing in a toilet bowl like that leh. You know those squatting toilet bowls? Ya lor, like that one, then our stage is the toilet bowl storing water part. Then the audiences seat at the dry area in the toilet bowl lor. Haha...
The most amazing part is actually not the stage nor the concert hall... Its their dressing room!!! You know hows their dressing room like? Its like a hotel, just without the bed! You enter the toilet hor, its like a hotel lobby toilet like that. Then got shower somemore, hot/cold water somemore, got shampoo and shower foam dispenser somemore. Wah, five star dressing room sia! Haha... Then those soloists and our conductor's room super shiok... They have sofa beds inside one, and their room each is even bigger than ours lor.
WALAOEH... Worst part today... That stoooopid little percussionist from don't know where one, say come and help out our concert this time, then he came for every practices and got the scores. Today, never turn up for the whole day. We called his phone till our hp going to burst liao, he still never listen his phone. Then all of us were so kanjiong, then bobian, quickly take out those spare scores and each of us take some of the songs, help to share the "burden" lor. So end up, we on the stage sight read lor. Kaoz. He really really win liao leh. First time in my CO life do I come across this kind of person. If is erhu or cello or what, still never mind leh, still got the sound come out. But this one is percussion leh, each of us have different parts one lor. He really successfully played us happily liao. Must give him a prize liao.
K la, I think that's all for today, can't think of anything else le. Tomorrow still got SPCO!!! ARGH!!! I'm going to die because of COs le... I'm damn tired!!! Saturday is our concert liao. Sianz. So many concerts... I just ended one, let me rest for somedays cannot meh???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home