Mood: So-So
So whats with me today? I went KTV to celebrate end of exams today with my classmates lor. Haha. Then we go eat Dome Cafe. Then went CSSC to work again. Walao... The computer havn't got fixed. Really so boring lor. THen that 2 girls didn't study, but thought that its a chatting room inside for them Kaoz!!! They talked non stop for hours lor!!! Then until I tell them the center is closing soon, they still talked until the very last min lor. Can't they get my hint? I should have gone home much earlier! Cos they were the last students ever since 8.45, and they continued chatted till 9.45. Its not that I don't like to talk or stay there, but not only they were not studying, they were talking SO loud! They were so loud and non stop that I cant even concentrate reading my magazine lor. Should have told them to keep their volume down, but its obvious that they are the last ones, so whats the purpose of keeping the volume down?
Hmm, and seems like many things happened to alot of my friends around me. Jun Jun is still down over Desmond's coldness. Jun Jun, you don't anyhow think and think to much la. He might just want sometime for himself, so you give him sometime lor. So don't be too paranoid k? Oh ya, and don't be angry over the incident la. You said if the person were them, they will angry too. I tell you, they may not be very happy, but they will definately not angry one, and most of all, they won't lock the door one la. Afterall, its really a very small matter lor.
Oh! And for Victoria... You don't be sad over the MicroBio thingy. ~*There are always miracles in DCP*~ I'm a very good example. It seems like many miracles happened on me on every single semester ever since the day I joined SP. Even if anything bad happens, look forward! :)
K la, very hungry le. My mum has brewed my favourite lotus soup again!!! Must go drink now le.
Hmm, and seems like many things happened to alot of my friends around me. Jun Jun is still down over Desmond's coldness. Jun Jun, you don't anyhow think and think to much la. He might just want sometime for himself, so you give him sometime lor. So don't be too paranoid k? Oh ya, and don't be angry over the incident la. You said if the person were them, they will angry too. I tell you, they may not be very happy, but they will definately not angry one, and most of all, they won't lock the door one la. Afterall, its really a very small matter lor.
Oh! And for Victoria... You don't be sad over the MicroBio thingy. ~*There are always miracles in DCP*~ I'm a very good example. It seems like many miracles happened on me on every single semester ever since the day I joined SP. Even if anything bad happens, look forward! :)
K la, very hungry le. My mum has brewed my favourite lotus soup again!!! Must go drink now le.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home