Monday, April 4

Mood: Relief

Yoz! I finally reformatted my computer le. However, last night after reformating, got something wrong with the internet connection leh. So last night I better concentrate study my exams for today.

Lets see...

Saturday I went shopping with my parents after eating big breakfast at Macdonalds. Then we went into a bra shop. WahSeh... I suddenly realised that I'm getting old and out-fashioned liao. I noticed alot more new types of bras. They are so cute!!! How I wished I'm still young and can wear those sia... :"( Then I went to Royal Sporting House with the $100 voucher and bought a new shoe... Again. I think I have too many shoes le. But to tell you guys frankly, I think I am still not satisfied. Don't know leh, think I don't have shoes to fit all my occasions. Haha... :P

Then I went CSSC. That day got both of my friends came and visit me... One is Wenhao and another is Shijun. Keke... Think got many cute things happened when Shijun is around. Keke! BTH...

Hmm, then yesterday went to Hsinghai. Haiz, next following day got exams liao still go hsinghai. Bobian, concert coming liao. So I took my notes along to go study. End up leh... Talking craps with them and didn't have much my parts either. WASTE MY TIME SIA!!!

Erm, then today whole day studying lor, until time to go school for exams. I reached FC2, saw Desmond sitting down, so I know I will be seeing the rest of them, so I walked up lor. Actually I was abit shagged that time le, somemore they seemed to be so busy talking away with themselves, then I was so tired to suan and shout at them also, so just waved goodbye to those who did talk to me ones.

Haiz. The paper today was a killer. Think I would pass, but for this time, if I were to get at least a C, I might be satisfied le. Jingrui and Wanseong sat down with me at Mcdonalds after the paper and we were discussing about all these all the way. Hmm. Sianz. But at least the most difficult paper is over le. Its time to work on the Thermoset module liao, which is on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home