Mood: Don't know leh
*Gasp*! Sorry that I forgot to blog last night, cos after watching the 3 kingdoms, abit sad, and tired, so went to bed liao. I for got what happened yesterday le... Erm... Let me think...
Oh ya, went shopping with my mum and dad. My mum said she very regret of buying the bag, no use, so expensive, $99 somemore... So I thought of better go with her, because I think she will buy blurrly also more or less because I these few days never pei her much, she very lonely, wants to go out, nobody pei her, so she anywhere around Singapore also go by herself leh, then bought wrong thing, came back keep blaming herself. Don't know la, still think mostly I'm to blame leh. So went to change the bag to a voucher, so next time she can buy whatever she wants le. :) She said luckily got me around, cos she don't know can change into vouchers one, orelse she thought that she has to choose another bag again.
Then went to meet Yiting, passed her the present, and went home liao. Haiz thought will be going watch movie one, but there has no correct timing for us.
Today went to school for practice. Practiced nearly whole afternoon ba. Jun Jun never come today, think she has some problem with her family... Haiz. Think she feels very difficult, sandwiched by the two commitments of CO and her family ba. Finally cleared Yuru's doubts of her Fen Yong liao. :) Hope I really helped her and that she will be able to blend in with dazu next time together le.
Then Victoria today complained and "cried" about her HK baggy thingy. Hahaha, very funny lor, don't know how to "console" her leh. Haha...
Then went CSSC to work and study lor. Kaoz. The students there are so noisy and naughty lor, Don't know how lor. Then there was another guy from the study area one, kept going to the toilet, one hour went toilet 4 times. Don't know what he ate lor. Bladder problem or what? :X No la, don't know.
Think I have given up on my sister. Feel like disowning her everytime I see her, or even when I thought of her. I've had enough of all her nonsenses.
Oh ya, went shopping with my mum and dad. My mum said she very regret of buying the bag, no use, so expensive, $99 somemore... So I thought of better go with her, because I think she will buy blurrly also more or less because I these few days never pei her much, she very lonely, wants to go out, nobody pei her, so she anywhere around Singapore also go by herself leh, then bought wrong thing, came back keep blaming herself. Don't know la, still think mostly I'm to blame leh. So went to change the bag to a voucher, so next time she can buy whatever she wants le. :) She said luckily got me around, cos she don't know can change into vouchers one, orelse she thought that she has to choose another bag again.
Then went to meet Yiting, passed her the present, and went home liao. Haiz thought will be going watch movie one, but there has no correct timing for us.
Today went to school for practice. Practiced nearly whole afternoon ba. Jun Jun never come today, think she has some problem with her family... Haiz. Think she feels very difficult, sandwiched by the two commitments of CO and her family ba. Finally cleared Yuru's doubts of her Fen Yong liao. :) Hope I really helped her and that she will be able to blend in with dazu next time together le.
Then Victoria today complained and "cried" about her HK baggy thingy. Hahaha, very funny lor, don't know how to "console" her leh. Haha...
Then went CSSC to work and study lor. Kaoz. The students there are so noisy and naughty lor, Don't know how lor. Then there was another guy from the study area one, kept going to the toilet, one hour went toilet 4 times. Don't know what he ate lor. Bladder problem or what? :X No la, don't know.
Think I have given up on my sister. Feel like disowning her everytime I see her, or even when I thought of her. I've had enough of all her nonsenses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home