Mood: Sleepy!!!
Today did some of my report, then went to support Ah Heng. Congrats Heng!!! At least it didn't waste our effort Leh... Got the 3rd prize for the competition eh? Good work man...
Then went CO room, saw a big bunch of flowers, then learnt that its to Jun Jun by Desmond. Actually the first time I see it, I was thinking that the way of wrapping very "special" quite different from the professionals. Then found out that it was wrapped by no other than our Desmond himself. But... Jun Jun did not went to CO today... :"( Desmond you don't sad le ok? Actually I can understand how you feel, but don't know how to console you... :"(
Then the practice was actually quite short lor... Most of the parts teacher asked us to practice on our own, cos those parts sure cannot practice with the group one, cos its technical wise problem. Haiz, then now I really don't know I will be the one helping out for this song or not, or am I merely just helping then for this particular practice. Then still got to "fan pu". Haiz. Sianz, don't feeling like "fanning pu" lor.
Then went CO room, saw a big bunch of flowers, then learnt that its to Jun Jun by Desmond. Actually the first time I see it, I was thinking that the way of wrapping very "special" quite different from the professionals. Then found out that it was wrapped by no other than our Desmond himself. But... Jun Jun did not went to CO today... :"( Desmond you don't sad le ok? Actually I can understand how you feel, but don't know how to console you... :"(
Then the practice was actually quite short lor... Most of the parts teacher asked us to practice on our own, cos those parts sure cannot practice with the group one, cos its technical wise problem. Haiz, then now I really don't know I will be the one helping out for this song or not, or am I merely just helping then for this particular practice. Then still got to "fan pu". Haiz. Sianz, don't feeling like "fanning pu" lor.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home