Wednesday, March 23

Mood: Blurr

Finally, I have sorted out all my notes today, and has printed out all my completed reports and handed in liao. Must complete another report by tomorrow ok? Then Friday not free... Going out with Yiting... No time!!!

Today went to see doctor to poke poke needles again. Pain sia... :"( But awhile only la, so never mind. Then went to buy Angeline's birthday present. Was choosing and thinking whether to buy a bracelet or anklet one. Choose super long lor, then finally decided to buy bracelet. Haiz... But when I went CO, she said her anklet just broke, so... I buy the bracelet is just wrong I think... -_-" Haiz. :(

Then went for the practical... Tomorrow's report will on depend on it liao!!! Didn't expect that today's practical ended so late... 9.30 sharp lor. By the time I entered Dance studio, it was nearly the end liao.

Tomorrow I will be going down to support Ah-Heng and vote for him!!! Ah-Heng jia you!!! Then still has to go for practice... Haiz. Haha... -.-

Congrats Derrick... We will be schoolmates again. Awaiting you to enter the "dungeon" once more... Wahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home