Wednesday, March 23

Mood: So-so

Wow! Today I went back to Dunearn liao!!! The feeling just came back, I felt that I have returned back to years ago. Most of the teacher has not changed, though some of them is not there anymore. The drink stall uncle is still the same, and the Home Econs room is never locked, as usual. I really felt so happy and my heart was touched and filled with tears. I saw some of my teachers who taught me last time, but I kinda feel paiseh, so just headed back home liao. Next time I will ask Yiting to go back to school again with me. Oh ya, seems like our band has really impressed our school alot. They will put our band performing photos almost everywhere around the school. Haha...

When I got home, I have really concentrated alot doing my report. Finally, I finished another report again! Yeah! Haiz, still got 2 more reports to go... :"( I've got no time... Still has to study for exams as well... Help...

Thursday is Jun Jun's birthday liao. Die liao la... Havnt buy her present... How??? Bobian, must sacrifice my time to go find tomorrow liao. *Hope you will like it gal, cos I asked you what you want, you said you don't want, so I will anyhow buy, so no matter you like it or not also must say "like" and cannot complain hor!* :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home