Saturday, March 12

Mood: So-so

Today went to take test, then go home sleep, then go watch tv, then studied abit for Monday's test, then go watch The 3 Kingdoms.

Haiz, I think Zhu Ge Liang is too wise liao. Seems like he knows too many things. He is really a dangerous wizard. So old kok kok liao still can think and use his brain so well. Still water runs deep sia... Walao, really admire his intelligence, sometimes really hope that I can have his kind of brain, but think, I prefer to be ordinary, so will not have many responsibility. The most admiring part about him is that he is yet so humble and loyal... Wah, I think the people in those centuaries are abit too loyal liao la. Even if the leader is a useless timid empty vessel, they still will be so loyal to them... Siaoz sia... Then the emperor, really cannot make it. Only know how to play and eat and sleep and play with girls. Anyhow hear rumours, want to terminate Zhu Ge Liang's role. Don't know how to think, only listens blindly to those tai jians. Haha... BTH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home