Tuesday, March 1

Mood: Sianz

Today I went out with Wenhao, he say want to go eat ice cream at PS, then shun bian go watch movie. Hmm, watch Constatine again... Haha. Cos he want to watch, and I don't understand the show that time when I first watch, so never mind, pei him go see again lor. Kaoz, ate so many things today, then walked all over PS into almost every shop. Well, this time round, after watching the show, frankly speaking, I still don't quite get it leh. Hmm, maybe I'm slow or what la. But maybe some of you out there can enlighten me abit, as I still don't understand how her sister died.

Gotta study hard now and tomorrow, as there will be a test on Thursday. Must score well man...

*Dear I really miss you today...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home