Mood: Tired
Sorry guys, I just reached home from ktv. Today morning went for the test... I passed my 2nd paper le!!! Erm, but my friend failed, so I wasn't happy either. The moment we saw each other's marks, I really don't know what to do. We studied everything together, go tution together, everytime sit together, but I passed and she failed... She did not say a word, but cried and cried and waved bye bye to me. I was so sad and really wasn't happy at all lor. Maybe I feel bad about myself, and maybe I should guide and teach her for those she don't know. I really want to help her.
Then went shopping with my mum. Suprisingly, we settled the shoe so fast, somemore got free massasge for every $50 spent. So I went for the massage lor. Super shiok sia. After that, I went to meet my friends for ktv. They so late, so stood there watched Chingay at the road side for quite sometime. Finally all come le, we went in and sing lor. Hmm, very funny, we all kept laughing at Shijun, because of his female voice, more powerful than mine...
Then after that, we went to eat and then went home le.
Yesterday I promised you all to say what I "met" right? Hmm, ok, I will tell you guys tomorrow again. ;) Nitez
Then went shopping with my mum. Suprisingly, we settled the shoe so fast, somemore got free massasge for every $50 spent. So I went for the massage lor. Super shiok sia. After that, I went to meet my friends for ktv. They so late, so stood there watched Chingay at the road side for quite sometime. Finally all come le, we went in and sing lor. Hmm, very funny, we all kept laughing at Shijun, because of his female voice, more powerful than mine...
Then after that, we went to eat and then went home le.
Yesterday I promised you all to say what I "met" right? Hmm, ok, I will tell you guys tomorrow again. ;) Nitez

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home