Mood: Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Yoz! Its all lover's day today! So how are you guys doin? For lovers, did you all have a lovely, sweet and happy Valentine's day? For those who are single, did you all plucked out your courage to express your love to the person you admired for long? I know some of my friends (don't mention who la), had a wonderful day with their gf/bf, and they were so happy, while there were also some who just broken up with their stead, but still deeply in love with them, and still gve presents or flowers to them today. While others, who are still single, really did something for the person they likes, and the good thing is, most of them had good response... Really very happy for them. Here, I wish all those who has a bf/gf to be happy and lasts forever, lovingly... For those who doesn't has, I wish them can really get much closer to who they likes/admires, and can be finally together. To those who doesn't have any targets, one day you will really find your true love.
Eh, today my Vday super boring, whole day lesson. I'm dead beat. 9.30 attend lesson, all the way till 5.30. Then rush to school reach at 6pm, meet Zhiguan and ate dinner till 6.40 like that, then gotta rush for class again, and now just came back. This year we never celebrate lor, just eat dinner at FC2 Macdonalds. Haiz, he sick, I tired, both of us not in good state. Hope he can really take care of himself and dirnk more water, quite worried for him because everytime he also gets sick. Haiz. Dear you really must take care of yourself k?
Note for him:
Though I know sometimes we quarrel over silly small things, example of another guy or girl out there, but deep inside us knows well that we only has each other in our heart. I admit that sometimes I'm very xiao qi and ridiculous at times, but all these were merely just to catch your attention. Maybe you don't know, or maybe you already know, that there are no doubts that you are the guy who treats me the best in my 21 years of life *except my dad*, and you are the one I'm really truly in love with. The feeling has been there burning wildly for a year plus, and it has never faded a single bit ever before. Nobody in this world can predict the future. We also cannot ever predict how our future is like, but for now, I just want to tell you from the bottom of my heart: I Love You. No one in this world will ever replace you from my heart.
Eh, today my Vday super boring, whole day lesson. I'm dead beat. 9.30 attend lesson, all the way till 5.30. Then rush to school reach at 6pm, meet Zhiguan and ate dinner till 6.40 like that, then gotta rush for class again, and now just came back. This year we never celebrate lor, just eat dinner at FC2 Macdonalds. Haiz, he sick, I tired, both of us not in good state. Hope he can really take care of himself and dirnk more water, quite worried for him because everytime he also gets sick. Haiz. Dear you really must take care of yourself k?
Note for him:
Though I know sometimes we quarrel over silly small things, example of another guy or girl out there, but deep inside us knows well that we only has each other in our heart. I admit that sometimes I'm very xiao qi and ridiculous at times, but all these were merely just to catch your attention. Maybe you don't know, or maybe you already know, that there are no doubts that you are the guy who treats me the best in my 21 years of life *except my dad*, and you are the one I'm really truly in love with. The feeling has been there burning wildly for a year plus, and it has never faded a single bit ever before. Nobody in this world can predict the future. We also cannot ever predict how our future is like, but for now, I just want to tell you from the bottom of my heart: I Love You. No one in this world will ever replace you from my heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home