Mood: Sleepy
Wah, really very tired lor. Today really walked whole day sia. Finally went for facial after weeks of forcing by my mum. Finally the pain is over again liao...
After the pain, I went to school and looked for Zhiguan to pass him the t-shirt and meet Angeline and Ling Ling as well. Poor Zhiguan standing there alone at the booth, and we just chatted with him awhile then go shopping le. Haha...
We went out together and meet evelyn also lor. Then shopped and shopped... In the end, none of us bought anything, except for Angeline!!! Kaoz... She is really a shopper lor!!! Aiya, rich people are like that de la. See which one nice, buy. See which one can, Buy. In the end got clothes, jeans, skirt, shoes, Bakua... All her alone lor. I really very peifu her lor. How I wish I can be her like that, Use money no need to worry one.
By the way, shop halfway, saw Yiting. Then her actions to me attracted all the passerbys to stare at me lor. But I xi guan already la. so let her pinch my face and shout at me as long as she likes ba.
Too tired liao, we went home le. Just had some "Spring-Cleaning" on my own areas la. Tomorrow gotta spring clean the whole house...
After the pain, I went to school and looked for Zhiguan to pass him the t-shirt and meet Angeline and Ling Ling as well. Poor Zhiguan standing there alone at the booth, and we just chatted with him awhile then go shopping le. Haha...
We went out together and meet evelyn also lor. Then shopped and shopped... In the end, none of us bought anything, except for Angeline!!! Kaoz... She is really a shopper lor!!! Aiya, rich people are like that de la. See which one nice, buy. See which one can, Buy. In the end got clothes, jeans, skirt, shoes, Bakua... All her alone lor. I really very peifu her lor. How I wish I can be her like that, Use money no need to worry one.
By the way, shop halfway, saw Yiting. Then her actions to me attracted all the passerbys to stare at me lor. But I xi guan already la. so let her pinch my face and shout at me as long as she likes ba.
Too tired liao, we went home le. Just had some "Spring-Cleaning" on my own areas la. Tomorrow gotta spring clean the whole house...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home