Mood: Sleepy, Fortunate
Hi dudes, sorry last night never blog. My computer cannot log on to internet la, don't know why. But anyway, its alright now. Yesterday had a super boring lesson, same as today. But the exams is on Friday morning leh, only left tomorrow to study lor.
Today I had delifrance for lunch, haha. They have a new promotion liao, but I didn't try cos its mango mayonaise with chicken in a bread? Hmm, sounds weird, so it might taste weird too.
After lesson, I went to school and had dinner with the rest. Xingzuan today telling me that she very long time never come to my blog see liao, don't know I got mention her in my blog or not. Haha... Got la got la... "You are our happy seed today and had a wonderful time gossiping with you..." Happy ma? Haha.
Eh, then I went for lesson. Today I saw Mr. Lau... But forgot to help Derrick ask about the course again!!! Sorry!!! ~>_<~ Okok, I promise I will ask once I saw him again, ok? Hmm, while I'm in the class, suddenly miss the times we went KTV together leh. Next time must ask "master" to organise again.
After class, I went back to CO room, but while I was heading there, I thought of better use the time to study the notes awhile, or else really no time liao. Suddenly, I saw Harrison. He said inside very boring, so sat with me tok cok awhile. Haha. Then we go in le.
Haiz, saw xiao Jun Jun suddenly so sianz, also don't know why, and don't know how to console her... All the way till we go home, then Ling Ling, Desmond, Jun Jun, standing... Then I don't know what happened to Ling Ling also... She had the same face with Xiao Jun Jun, totally lor. Only left Desmond and me acting like some kind of boliao people. Haiz, how come both of them like that leh? I don't know what to say and how to help... Both friends like this at one go, I some how also affected lor. At least I closer with Jun Jun, so I can talk to her abit more freely... But Ling Ling... I really don't know what to say and how to console her leh. I really feel very bad that time leh... :"(
Thats why sometimes I really feel myself very fortunate liao. I have a wonderful and complete family, very supporting and good friends, and a very loving boyfriend... What else do I expect???
Today I had delifrance for lunch, haha. They have a new promotion liao, but I didn't try cos its mango mayonaise with chicken in a bread? Hmm, sounds weird, so it might taste weird too.
After lesson, I went to school and had dinner with the rest. Xingzuan today telling me that she very long time never come to my blog see liao, don't know I got mention her in my blog or not. Haha... Got la got la... "You are our happy seed today and had a wonderful time gossiping with you..." Happy ma? Haha.
Eh, then I went for lesson. Today I saw Mr. Lau... But forgot to help Derrick ask about the course again!!! Sorry!!! ~>_<~ Okok, I promise I will ask once I saw him again, ok? Hmm, while I'm in the class, suddenly miss the times we went KTV together leh. Next time must ask "master" to organise again.
After class, I went back to CO room, but while I was heading there, I thought of better use the time to study the notes awhile, or else really no time liao. Suddenly, I saw Harrison. He said inside very boring, so sat with me tok cok awhile. Haha. Then we go in le.
Haiz, saw xiao Jun Jun suddenly so sianz, also don't know why, and don't know how to console her... All the way till we go home, then Ling Ling, Desmond, Jun Jun, standing... Then I don't know what happened to Ling Ling also... She had the same face with Xiao Jun Jun, totally lor. Only left Desmond and me acting like some kind of boliao people. Haiz, how come both of them like that leh? I don't know what to say and how to help... Both friends like this at one go, I some how also affected lor. At least I closer with Jun Jun, so I can talk to her abit more freely... But Ling Ling... I really don't know what to say and how to console her leh. I really feel very bad that time leh... :"(
Thats why sometimes I really feel myself very fortunate liao. I have a wonderful and complete family, very supporting and good friends, and a very loving boyfriend... What else do I expect???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home