Mood: Stress!
Ok, last night I didn't blog, not because I really didn't blog. Is I was very tired after watching the show liao, then I kept clicking my blog homepage, but it keeps saying "Page cannot be displayed". At last, can liao. So I typed and typed my blog, then when I press "publish", it suddenly said "Page cannot be displayed". So I was fedup, then I close computer liao.
Summary for yesterday: Went for the interview, it was quite smooth.
Hmm, today was the last practice for Hsinghai. Its the first time I feel like giving up for a concert. It was really bad. I think I don't wanna be stressed with it and care about it anymore le. Lousy go up stage then lousy lor. Haiz. Chim Xim.
Then went to meet Zhiguan at Bugis, then we went to Compass point together for shopping. Hehe, so happy he gives comments for every shirt I chose dispite he was very very tired walking around with me. In the end bought one skirt, one pants and one shirt lor. Then we go makan and go back le. Hehe. Oh Ya!!! Bought Jay Chou's concert CD liao!!! Got giant big big poster leh!!! Its a calendar somemore!!! Then the picture very nice lor!!! YEAH!!! Quite happy today la, despite of the tough training lor.
Haiz, sianz... Tomorrow morning must go work le. Think will be my last day of work tomorrow le la. Will tell my manager tomorrow.
Summary for yesterday: Went for the interview, it was quite smooth.
Hmm, today was the last practice for Hsinghai. Its the first time I feel like giving up for a concert. It was really bad. I think I don't wanna be stressed with it and care about it anymore le. Lousy go up stage then lousy lor. Haiz. Chim Xim.
Then went to meet Zhiguan at Bugis, then we went to Compass point together for shopping. Hehe, so happy he gives comments for every shirt I chose dispite he was very very tired walking around with me. In the end bought one skirt, one pants and one shirt lor. Then we go makan and go back le. Hehe. Oh Ya!!! Bought Jay Chou's concert CD liao!!! Got giant big big poster leh!!! Its a calendar somemore!!! Then the picture very nice lor!!! YEAH!!! Quite happy today la, despite of the tough training lor.
Haiz, sianz... Tomorrow morning must go work le. Think will be my last day of work tomorrow le la. Will tell my manager tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home