Mood: So-so
Eh-Oh... Today is 20th January 2005, Wednesday. Today is a normal day for CO. Before I go CO, I go meet Angeline to go Outram together. She say she wants to go there to repair her watch, but don't know how to go, so I pei her lor. Luckily I got pei her lor. There really abit deserted, then somemore she abit blurr, don't know when to press bell to alight the bus. Think is because she was talking to me ba. But don't know if I wasn't around, she knows need to alight or not.
Then after we alight, we kinda lost way or what lor. But luckily the Shell people helped us out, guiding us which way to go. So she went there and finally mended her watch. She was so happy lor.
Then we went back to school, Wenhao soon also reach there liao. Then I helped Angeline to practice her marimba, good to see that she finally knows how to play liao. That song which she has phobia of. Haha. After that, we went to have dinner together lor. Ate roti prata with mutton, then go straight for lesson le.
The briefing today was very bored. Infact, I fell asleep there for around 10minutes lor. But after the briefing, me and another classmate of mine walked to dover together. I talked about my Hsinghai CO performance, then suddenly he was so excited like what like that, and said that he wants to buy 2 tickets from me lor. I thought he siao or what, cos he doesn't look like one who loves CO lor. I was very suprised and abit doubting lor. But I still sold him 2 tickets lor, he promised that he will pay me. Haha... What a business.
The songs today are very boring, cos are those river raft songs, which I've been playing for years. SIANZ. Haha... Erm, after practice, I was selling the tickets lor... But... Seems like no one is interested lor. Hmm, never mind la, I did not pin much hope either, so... Like that lor.
Then went home with Ling Ling, Desmond, Angeline and Wenhao. Then Wenhao on the way kept commenting about his relationship thing again lor. Haha.
K la, tomorrow is a long day for me. Will be going interview in the afternoon, then go straight to Hsinghai practice. Argh!!! Bye bye
Then after we alight, we kinda lost way or what lor. But luckily the Shell people helped us out, guiding us which way to go. So she went there and finally mended her watch. She was so happy lor.
Then we went back to school, Wenhao soon also reach there liao. Then I helped Angeline to practice her marimba, good to see that she finally knows how to play liao. That song which she has phobia of. Haha. After that, we went to have dinner together lor. Ate roti prata with mutton, then go straight for lesson le.
The briefing today was very bored. Infact, I fell asleep there for around 10minutes lor. But after the briefing, me and another classmate of mine walked to dover together. I talked about my Hsinghai CO performance, then suddenly he was so excited like what like that, and said that he wants to buy 2 tickets from me lor. I thought he siao or what, cos he doesn't look like one who loves CO lor. I was very suprised and abit doubting lor. But I still sold him 2 tickets lor, he promised that he will pay me. Haha... What a business.
The songs today are very boring, cos are those river raft songs, which I've been playing for years. SIANZ. Haha... Erm, after practice, I was selling the tickets lor... But... Seems like no one is interested lor. Hmm, never mind la, I did not pin much hope either, so... Like that lor.
Then went home with Ling Ling, Desmond, Angeline and Wenhao. Then Wenhao on the way kept commenting about his relationship thing again lor. Haha.
K la, tomorrow is a long day for me. Will be going interview in the afternoon, then go straight to Hsinghai practice. Argh!!! Bye bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home