Mood: Fortunate
Erm... What did I do today? Oh ya, I went to work lor. Today is my last day at Delifrance there working liao ba. I told the manager that I'm quitting le. Think only the managers are good to me lor. The rest just hates me ba... They thinks that I cant do things well, and whenever there is something not right, sure is I do one. Kaoz. People, please don't worry for me about them. I don't give a damn about it la, its their own problem. I know myself didn't do it can liao.
Then after work actually wanted to go meet Zhiguan and his brother at Queensway to buy clothes one, but I was really too tired liao, so never go lor. Then I went home, see Taiwan Miao Miao Miao, then went to have a nap awhile le. After that, had dinner and went to my relative's house visit my aunt le.
Haiz, tomorrow is the day!!! Don't know what will happen la. I don't dare to think too much. After tomorrow I will have to concentrate on both my school and my work liao. Must work hard O! Heard from Shupei that this semester's things are super super difficult, somemore I am having a new job, which will consume alot of my time one. So I might have to study extra hard ba. Still have two reports to do... After the two reports, got four more reports to be chosen to be done. Haiz, hope to finish one of the reports by Monday!!! Kambate!!!
Then after work actually wanted to go meet Zhiguan and his brother at Queensway to buy clothes one, but I was really too tired liao, so never go lor. Then I went home, see Taiwan Miao Miao Miao, then went to have a nap awhile le. After that, had dinner and went to my relative's house visit my aunt le.
Haiz, tomorrow is the day!!! Don't know what will happen la. I don't dare to think too much. After tomorrow I will have to concentrate on both my school and my work liao. Must work hard O! Heard from Shupei that this semester's things are super super difficult, somemore I am having a new job, which will consume alot of my time one. So I might have to study extra hard ba. Still have two reports to do... After the two reports, got four more reports to be chosen to be done. Haiz, hope to finish one of the reports by Monday!!! Kambate!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home