Thursday, February 3

Mood: STRESS!!!

Today that female teacher never come again, so its that "Mr. Handsome" who was taking the class again. As expected, all the girls in the class became active today again. Well, I'm not one of them hor, don't get me wrong. However, as normally teachers will give out sweets for correct answers or very good questions asked, today, the teacher is giving out chocolates!!! My favourite! You know, for the past 2 weeks, almost all my classmates except me has got at least one sweet liao. So today must get!!! So I tried to be more participative in class le, and tried to answer all his questions. Unfortunately, the other girls were more hyper than me, so I always lose out lor. Then suddenly, I had a doubt in one of the chapters, so I raised my hand and ask him the question. Well, it isn't really a good question lor, I think its a stupid question to ask. However, at last, he still threw me a sweet!! (Though not a chocolate, at first thought it was, because of the chocolate tin he brought with mentos inside.) I think its because he sees all the rest of the class has got at least a sweet, except me, so he gave me one lor. Cos see his face like want-to-give-or-not like that.

Anyway, today the lesson ends early, at around 1pm+. Then I went for rebonding lor. After that go to school, eat, and then to class.

Haiz, now I'm piaing for the exams tomorrow. No 3 Kingdoms for me today... :""( Argh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home