Saturday, January 29

Mood: Not mentally right.

Sorry today went out till very late. Then only left last 15 mins for me to watch The 3 Kingdoms only... :(

I'm very tired and dizzy now because actually last night I slept at 4am and this morning woke up at 7am. Study lor. Studied for the test of today... Then morning rush to Suntec tower to take my exams... But in the end... I failed. -_-. Quite sad actually... That time really feeling very low. Then I strolled alone at City Link Mall, shop shop shop... Then abit not so bad liao. Then in the end late for meeting with Zhiguan. Sorry. Then I went to school, luckily he very caring towards me today, so brightens up my day quite alot.

At CO room, suddenly Angeline came liao, we went buy drink then go shop shop again at clementi, brightens up my day even more le... We tried some clothes then wanted to buy one, but no money la. Then we suddenly saw a stall selling "muachi" sweets... We tried some, wah, very nice, so bought 2 big packs back to CO room for the rest of our lads to enjoy. Haha...

Then me and Zhiguan proceeded to watch his secondary school band concert. Hmm, the concert not bad la, and I like one of the malay percussionist there, he is quite good lor... Hehe... Oh ya, not forgetting his DM (Disiplinary Master), before the concert starts, he actually started walking around the hall to ask the students to keep quiet lor. Hahaha... BTH... Feels like going back to the old days having morning assembly like that. After the concert, all the alumnis were invited to take photo with the rest of them. So envy him lor. Haiz, how I wish I can have a CO in my sec school like him...

After these, we went Chinatown ourselves walk walk first while waiting for the rest to meet us. Then finally meet them liao, they proceeded to coffee shop for supper lor. Then the whole journey I was like trying to do the "Rrrrrrr" thingy. Kaoz. Forget it le la. Became the joker of the day...

Then after that we went home. Caught the last train to Outram, I think? Then when we alighted at Outram, me, Ling Ling, Des and Jun Jun ran and ran and finally caught the last train of the day! Yeah... What a close shave... Erm, then we all alighted at different places lor. I also got one of the last buses while on my way home...

SUMMARY: The rest of today is a lucky day for me accept in the morning!!! Argh...
Why? Why? Why???

K la, you all see, I slept so little last night, then had a long day today, and see whats the time now (2am)... I really need a sleep. I'm mentally not awake now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home