Sunday, January 30

Mood: Tired

Today is Hsinghai's Wei Lao Hui, and also SP's River Raft day. But I have to go Hsinghai cos I'm the committee there... Haiz, sianz.

The buffet today really alot, or rather too much le. I think the same amount of people today can eat the rest of the foods for dinner and tomorrow's lunch lor. Haiz. Then the game part... Our conductor, Shen Guo Qin has won two prizes for the voting of "Most character category", and "Most shadowy hand" category!! Congrats to him... Though I did not win any prize, but I got ru(4) wei(2), its already a ken(3) ding(4) from everyone le. Xie(4) xie(4) da(4) jia(1) de(4) zhi(1) chi(2)!!!

After that, got speech by conductor. Hmm, we all know that the performance is not very good la, but anyway its still a success lor. :) So... Ok la. He's still saying the same old things lor. Haha...

Then got meeting. Kaoz. If not because of the meeting, I can meet them at Suntec liao le!!! I hate the meeting!!! Why must have meeting??? Anyway I don't really know what they talking about, so why waste my time??? Hai all my friends go home le, but then still don't want let me go... Then left Zhiguan waiting for me alone around Bugis... Haiz... Sorry dear...

Then after that we went to watch Elektra... Quite a nice show. The girl very sexy lor, and seems powerful in the show lor. Its a kind of legendary show la. So if you all like legend shows, can go watch lor. Got ninjas, then can see past and future thingy, then kill the person liao it becomes smoke, then the animal tatoos on the person's body can become real and come out and hunt for people one lor. Haha...

Hmm, then go home le lor... :)

Tomorrow still need to go to class for the whole day... Sianz!!! Got evening lesson also... Argh!!! So what if I go for the morning lessons? Still fail one what!!! :"(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home