Mood: So-so
Today woke up and went to Zhiguan's house and helped him to do some housework. Then we were listening to Jay Chou whole while... After that we go Kovan to buy New Year things to decorate my house, and sweets. Hmm... Time seemed so fast. After awhile I have to go swimming le. I went home first then go swimming, cos carrying big and small bags lor. So end up I was late for lesson.
The swimming lesson today is very exhausting again. Think its because it has been 3 weeks since I entered the pool. Stamina dropped already. After getting up the pool, my legs went numb, nearly cannot walk sia.
Soon after I went home, I bathed for nearly an hour, then Wenhao say that he want to come my house and talk talk. Haiz. Something happened to him again liao la. Ok lor, so he came and chatted a while, then went home le.
Tomorrow having lessons in the morning. After that think gotta meet Yiting and pass her her birthday present. Gotta go liao...
The swimming lesson today is very exhausting again. Think its because it has been 3 weeks since I entered the pool. Stamina dropped already. After getting up the pool, my legs went numb, nearly cannot walk sia.
Soon after I went home, I bathed for nearly an hour, then Wenhao say that he want to come my house and talk talk. Haiz. Something happened to him again liao la. Ok lor, so he came and chatted a while, then went home le.
Tomorrow having lessons in the morning. After that think gotta meet Yiting and pass her her birthday present. Gotta go liao...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home