Sunday, February 13

Mood: Sleepy

Sorry pals, totally forgot about blogging. Today is a relatively boring day for me although I have went to some of my friends' houses go bai nian. I don't know why also la. At first go Meijun's house, then ok lor, eat some tidbits, then watch the S.H.E concert VCD. Then after that they go to my house. Was helping Meijun and Junie burning the Jay's concert VCD while playing blackjack. Haiz, don't say le. Derrick banker, I lose till abit jialat. Derrick ah, next time you don't be banker liao k? Then Qiyun says she has to leave early, so she went off le, followed by Derrick. Then Meijun kept nagging beside me for the VCDs cos she's in a rush too. After her's is done, she left le. Left me and Junie alone at my home, waiting the VCD to be burned. Haha.

After everything was done, we went out together as I was heading to NTUC to buy 4D for ZG. As I walked to downstairs, Junie headed the opposite way lor, so she did not see the black smoke from one of the units at a flat. I called her and asked her whether she got see or not, but she said she's on bus le. #_# So fast. I was asking her whether or not to call 995, she said better call lor, then will do good deeds. But I scared some people called le, wait the telephone operator complain so many calls. So we just talked a while, then hung up le. Suddenly, a police car with very loud siren passed by me and headed towards the building. Confirm is got people call liao lor. So I messaged Junie tell her that got people call le, cos I saw the police car. She asked me to take down the number plate later go buy 4D. #_# Kaoz, why didn't she say that earlier? As I was replying her this message, a fire engine passed by me again. Very fast, missed the plate number again. @_@

Then I reached NTUC, want buy the 4D, but, wah, super long lor. Hmm, but still has to buy, cos I promised them to buy le. If open, I didnt buy, I might be killed lor. So stood in the queue for nearly half an hour.

After buying, they asked me go Evelyn's house wait for them, they said they are coming out from there le, but when I reached Simei, they were still at Mr. Lee's house. #_# So I sat there and waited lor. They finally reach le. Haiz, but then don't know why suddenly quarrel with Zhiguan. Think its because I was abit worked up that time ba. Luckily, I bought Jay's Grandeur de D Major!!! I let him see, then we ok liao. Amazing right??? See the power of Jay??? Thanks to him man!!! Its really a great book ba, but too bad cannot see now, its with ZG.

The dinner was great, very nice lor. After dinner, they wants to play majong while me and Angeline wanted to go home le. Chatted throughout the whole journey in MRT. Haha.

Hmm, not very tired le, want to go sleep le. Tomorrow no more go out celebrate Vday with Zhiguan liao, cos we need to study. :"( Never mind, some other days ba. Gotta go to Hsinghai's tuan bai tomorrow. Haiz. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home