Thursday, February 10

Mood: Tired

Hmm, today is a very boring day la, although still got go bai nian, but only to Zhiguan's house la. Early in the morning, he come my house, then both of us slack all the way till 2pm litat. After that, when we went off and as I thought that we were heading to his home, he tells me that his mum is not in, so say go watch movie first.

Then we went to watch Seoul Raider lor. Erm, quite nice show la, typical action movie, but I can say its more like comedy action movie lor. Cos got many parts quite funny la. I think the Shuqi abit extra lor, then not pretty somemore, then getting more and more not pretty le, really really don't understand why that ZG is "hooked" by her till now so much lor. >:( I admit I not pretty lor, but also will not lose to her very much one right? Haha... Just Joking hor.

Then after the movie we went to his house, so after that we slacked all the way lor. Then come home le. Hmm, abit boliao right? Wonder how my day will be like tomorrow leh. Don't know need to go where bai nian also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home