Mood: Exhausted in all Mind, Body, & Soul
Today was a boring lecture day agian, luckily the evening class at SP was cancelled. However, I still gotta attend a seminar at the work place.
This speaker, Andrew Choo (if I'm not wrong), is an extremely great speaker in today's seminar. I heard that he is one of the greatest speakers in Singapore, and it is, really really impressed us alot. He has really motivated us in every single of his sentence, and while all the others were about to fall asleep before he comes in, he really brightens our tiring day up. I was thinking, what if I'm like him, so impressive, conducting seminars, and changing many lives. I think the most amazing part is that he is real funny and humourous. His speech is not stern, loud and serious, but tells jokes all the way, from the very beginning to the end. Hmm, I'm really willing to see him again in any talks or seminars in the future again in possible.
Hmm, *eyes closing*...
Thanks to those friends out there to support me so much even though that they knows that I'm on course to be an insurance agent. Not only they did not shun me away, they still gives me their support everyday. Thanks to Angeline, Wenhao, Weng Kwong, and those out there who supported me (forgot still got who liao). Ofcourse, not to forget, my dearest Zhiguan. Though I remembered last time he was quite unhappy that I chose this job, but he did not stop me from going for it. Everytime he sees me studying so hard, I know that he really wanted to ask me to quit. But I remembered that day one Tuesday I told him that at last I passed one of the papers, he so happy for me, and asked me still got how many to go, I said 3 more, then he replied: Ok, jia you O! I'm sure you can do it one! Wah, that time I really very touched, and thinks that he finally supports me le, how can I give up?
To my family, I'm so fortunate to have them, always supporting me no matter what kind of things I do. Its really tough for me to juggle both school works and work, so if I say I want to quit school, my dad sure will let me quit one. But I know he will feel pity, so I don't want him to get dissapointed, I will still continue my studies and complete my advance diploma one.
For those who shuns me, hmm, I don't understand why, maybe you all scared that I might sell insurance to you? I think I won't bug my friends one lor. I might only approach those people who are working and are getting married or going to have kids people, and at road shows ba. Moreover, whats wrong about insurance? Cheating people's money is it? Wrong concepts about insurance liao la.
This speaker, Andrew Choo (if I'm not wrong), is an extremely great speaker in today's seminar. I heard that he is one of the greatest speakers in Singapore, and it is, really really impressed us alot. He has really motivated us in every single of his sentence, and while all the others were about to fall asleep before he comes in, he really brightens our tiring day up. I was thinking, what if I'm like him, so impressive, conducting seminars, and changing many lives. I think the most amazing part is that he is real funny and humourous. His speech is not stern, loud and serious, but tells jokes all the way, from the very beginning to the end. Hmm, I'm really willing to see him again in any talks or seminars in the future again in possible.
Hmm, *eyes closing*...
Thanks to those friends out there to support me so much even though that they knows that I'm on course to be an insurance agent. Not only they did not shun me away, they still gives me their support everyday. Thanks to Angeline, Wenhao, Weng Kwong, and those out there who supported me (forgot still got who liao). Ofcourse, not to forget, my dearest Zhiguan. Though I remembered last time he was quite unhappy that I chose this job, but he did not stop me from going for it. Everytime he sees me studying so hard, I know that he really wanted to ask me to quit. But I remembered that day one Tuesday I told him that at last I passed one of the papers, he so happy for me, and asked me still got how many to go, I said 3 more, then he replied: Ok, jia you O! I'm sure you can do it one! Wah, that time I really very touched, and thinks that he finally supports me le, how can I give up?
To my family, I'm so fortunate to have them, always supporting me no matter what kind of things I do. Its really tough for me to juggle both school works and work, so if I say I want to quit school, my dad sure will let me quit one. But I know he will feel pity, so I don't want him to get dissapointed, I will still continue my studies and complete my advance diploma one.
For those who shuns me, hmm, I don't understand why, maybe you all scared that I might sell insurance to you? I think I won't bug my friends one lor. I might only approach those people who are working and are getting married or going to have kids people, and at road shows ba. Moreover, whats wrong about insurance? Cheating people's money is it? Wrong concepts about insurance liao la.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home