Mood: So-so
Today whole day rot at home, just that only evening time, went to school, had lunch with them, then went for practical class. After that, went SPCO. Hmm, at first was about to go supper with them one, cos they got car, though its Bedok, but I know Zhiguan never go, and I know that he is still angry with me. So I really no mood to go. Sorry Jun Jun... Sorry that I never say anything, then went off le. Sorry that I broke my promise to you. Sorry.
Actually yesterday me and Wenhao was playing a "dare" game, which is to get another person's number. But I never know that the moment I ask for the number, the people around me will make "sounds" lor. This "sounds" I know that sure will spoil my day, because Zg was around too. So I stated very clearly that I only have Zg in my heart, but too bad he did not hear it cos it was too soft le. Sorry to make him lose face infront of so many people especially beside Desmond. But its just merely take number, somemore is SPCO friend also, doesn't mean I want get close to him or what, and I'm not even sure whether I still have his number in my phone now. So next time please don't make any "sounds" unnescesarily, it can be a killer.
Anyway, now me and him ok le. :) Its all my fault... I hope I won't hurt him again.
*Winston, please give her some time and don't make conclusions so immediately. You said you want to have trusts in both of you, and I hope you take it seriously, and not only taking a one-sided story.*
Actually yesterday me and Wenhao was playing a "dare" game, which is to get another person's number. But I never know that the moment I ask for the number, the people around me will make "sounds" lor. This "sounds" I know that sure will spoil my day, because Zg was around too. So I stated very clearly that I only have Zg in my heart, but too bad he did not hear it cos it was too soft le. Sorry to make him lose face infront of so many people especially beside Desmond. But its just merely take number, somemore is SPCO friend also, doesn't mean I want get close to him or what, and I'm not even sure whether I still have his number in my phone now. So next time please don't make any "sounds" unnescesarily, it can be a killer.
Anyway, now me and him ok le. :) Its all my fault... I hope I won't hurt him again.
*Winston, please give her some time and don't make conclusions so immediately. You said you want to have trusts in both of you, and I hope you take it seriously, and not only taking a one-sided story.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home