Monday, February 21

Mood: Sleepy

Wah, think I slept for the whole of today. The whole day classes, at Paya Lebar, and in SP... Slept all the way. So today never pay attention in classes la. Though I know that the Health Insurance module has the highest failure rate, but still sleep throughout the class. Don't even feel like going school tomorrow sia.

Then went to school, today got test. Heng teacher set the paper today only theory, no calculations... Heng ah! But think my answers was abit out of point leh. Hope teacher can be lenient abit ba...

Erm, sorry last night never blog because my computer think got some problem, cannot load internet pages, very slow sia... Then I finally typed blog liao hor, when I press "publish", the page still load super slow lor. I wait and wait, then very pekchek, and turned off the browser le. So... haiz. But never mind la, last night's one was quite short lor.

Oh ya, I promised you all to tell you guys the story of what I "met" right?

Actually that day, was a very normal morning, whereby all the working people were squeezing the train to their workplace. So I stood near the train door of the other side. Suddenly, a man came by, seems like he is a begger or what ba. He asked a young man beside me to give him the space of leaning at the side of the door lor. Apparently, he sat down at the door lor. He is actually a black man, and I don't think he is from Singapore. He looks very dirty, his shirt was torn and dirty, same goes for his shorts. His slippers were torn too, and his whole body seemed dirty too. One more thing, that is he is very very skinny, so his eyes seemed to be popping out lor. Then he sat there, glanced around, somewhat like trying to get other's attention lor. Well, I'm not sure about the others, but I was right beside him, so its abit hard for me not to let him catch my attention. But as the train was so full, I think there must be someone there caught by his attention ba. Suddenly... the man pulled out one big stack of notes of US One Million Dollars!!! Ofcourse, you all might think that its fake one right? Aiya, use common sense also know that its fake one la... Where got US One Million Dollar notes in this world one... But hor, he kept pulling out note by note, raised them up so high, as if he is showing that those notes are real. And as he took the notes so high, he was also looking around, seeing whether there are other people looking at him or not lor. Well, as for me, I think this man is abit crazy la. Its either he hopes someone will rob his "money", or he is hoping that someone is helping him to call woodbridge. But anyway, I was too lazy to help his "dreams" come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home