Thursday, February 24

Mood: Happy

Though I'm happy, but stressed too. This Saturday is my test again, and will be having percussion practice. Don't know what time my test end leh, so don't know whether I'm able to make it on time or not.

Today lunch went to makan with Derrick at Clementi, then he went to work, I went school le. Reach school, me, Jun Jun, Desmond, Feiyou and Ah-Beng we go FC4 together, drink drink. Then I accompany Feiyou and Ah-Beng go buy 4D and scratch card. Walk here walk there, finally go back CO room again le. We used nearly half an hour to scratch 7 cards lor. Haha... peep and peep. Then I helped Fieyou scratch one part, tio $2, so he gave me $1. Haha, abit funny lor. Then Ah-beng bought 5 cards, tio $2 only.

Then Zhiguan came. He gave me a test tube with my name in it one!!! So nice... He say because yesterday is Chinese Vday, so bought it for me... Sweet right? *^_^* Muackz! Love you dear! Sorry I did not buy anything for you... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home