Saturday, March 5

Mood: Sleepy

Early in the morning, I accompany a guy friend, who is my friend's brother, to JAE, cos he got no friends pei him, don't know why. Haha... But he scored quite HIGH so cannot appeal either. So he just so called give up liao, and so asked me to pei him go City Hall buy something. Aiya, we just meet 15mins then say bye bye meh... So since I also free, so pei him lor. 12.45 we mit, then 3.30 I left him and go CO le. Me and him really nothing lor... Haiz... Who will believe me...

Then we went for dinner, come back, CO room not yet open, dance studio also not yet open. Wah, don't know why. Dazu leh... Frankly speaking, today's dazu quite tiring, really feel like sleeping now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home