Thursday, March 3

Mood: So-so

Wah, today go school, see Ling Ling take part singing competition... We were so excited, then still go staff center eat while waiting for her turn. When her turn is coming, we all put sown our forks and spoons and rush to FC5 see her sing, leaving Yinzhi behind to look after our things and food. Sometimes I really thinks that Yinzhi has sacrificed alot to us, to all friends and to CO. When will it be his time to rest and let us sacrifice for him? Think only those who are in SPCO knows what I'm talking. Though he is so low profile, but I think I will cherish and respect him such a friend.

Hmm, seems like the cd had some problem, making Ling Ling hard to sing. So she did not make it to the finals. But hey, never mind! We all know that you are actually super good one can liao! Jia you!!!

Finally, its the test. My eyes and actions today super fast and active... So hopefully won't fail so badly la... :) Hehe... Shhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home