Mood: Happy
Oops!!! Last night forgot to blog leh! Never mind, now I come liao. For last night's one. Yesterday studied abit at home then went to school. On the bus, I saw someone reading newspaper, got Jay Chou's gossip about the Hou girl. Someone scold him "rotten egg" and "shit". Kaoz. This guy is a Taiwan politician la, his name is Li Yao. For those who often sees Taiwan programs will sure know him one. He is someone who will always say other people's bad words, and criticise here and there, and very famous about it, and thus many Taiwan TV coporations invite him for programs. Last time, I thought that he is a very informative person, and knows alot of things of other people, so that he knows how and what to say about others, just that he is abit pervert when it comes to girls. Now, I only think he is only a pile of shit with empty vessel who only knows how to criticise people.
He said Jay is such a low class person and says that the Hou has a very bad taste... Hello... Jay low class, then you very high class la? Why not you say that is Jay who has a bad taste and only pervert like you can accept a girl like Hou? If Jay is a "rotten egg", then girls out there sure has super bad taste, so devoted and dying for this "rotten egg", and some girls out there are even better than Hou. How come you so "high class", but no girls like you ah? One word - Jealous. You are jealous of what Jay got and what you don't. And from the way I see you saying Jay, its obvious that you are someone who does not listen to his music, does not know how to appreciate his talent, and follows other people who thinks that he is only an attitude-problem musician and a mumbling king.
Waliew, but you all know what's Jay's reaction toward his comments? He just kept quiet. Many other artistes asked him to scold Li Yao back, but he didn't. He just wrote in his own site: The story line are actually very simple, but the directors of the show is making it complicated. But don't worry, I won't be shot down easily. After this week, I had in fact see this world so clearly of who are those who are trying to "pull" me down, but I'm so sorry, I'm still climbing. For those "shooters", I will still treat you as friends, because I understand that this is part of your job. News are for once, but life is forever. Gossips will leave, but the music will stay.
Kaoz!!! I nearly melted when he says this lor! Was kinda worried what will he respond when such a famous person criticised him at the media... But after seeing this, I was very relieved. :) He got the attitude, a very professional attitude. Way to go!
Hmm, last night no dazu. I went for class and Zhiguan they all went jogging. We met later on and went to Clementi for supper.
K la, will blog again tonight. Gotta study for test tonight, and will tell you guy about my outcome for tonight's test. 90% cannot make it though.
He said Jay is such a low class person and says that the Hou has a very bad taste... Hello... Jay low class, then you very high class la? Why not you say that is Jay who has a bad taste and only pervert like you can accept a girl like Hou? If Jay is a "rotten egg", then girls out there sure has super bad taste, so devoted and dying for this "rotten egg", and some girls out there are even better than Hou. How come you so "high class", but no girls like you ah? One word - Jealous. You are jealous of what Jay got and what you don't. And from the way I see you saying Jay, its obvious that you are someone who does not listen to his music, does not know how to appreciate his talent, and follows other people who thinks that he is only an attitude-problem musician and a mumbling king.
Waliew, but you all know what's Jay's reaction toward his comments? He just kept quiet. Many other artistes asked him to scold Li Yao back, but he didn't. He just wrote in his own site: The story line are actually very simple, but the directors of the show is making it complicated. But don't worry, I won't be shot down easily. After this week, I had in fact see this world so clearly of who are those who are trying to "pull" me down, but I'm so sorry, I'm still climbing. For those "shooters", I will still treat you as friends, because I understand that this is part of your job. News are for once, but life is forever. Gossips will leave, but the music will stay.
Kaoz!!! I nearly melted when he says this lor! Was kinda worried what will he respond when such a famous person criticised him at the media... But after seeing this, I was very relieved. :) He got the attitude, a very professional attitude. Way to go!
Hmm, last night no dazu. I went for class and Zhiguan they all went jogging. We met later on and went to Clementi for supper.
K la, will blog again tonight. Gotta study for test tonight, and will tell you guy about my outcome for tonight's test. 90% cannot make it though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home