Saturday, March 5

Mood: Eyes Closing

What a day today!!! Tiring sia... Morning wake up go CO practice the Taiko... Kept practising and practising... Then we kept playing wrongly and wrongly, helped Victoria practise and practise also... Haha... But very fun la. Then we transfered all the things to Dance Studio, practise halfway, teacher came in liao... #_# All of us were so kanjiong lor. Haha... Luckily those parts which we practised before did not came to a waste. Teacher said that there is a hope, and we were all so relieved, but except for some people who did not turn up lor, don't know how. Then become me and Shimin gotta play extra parts...

The worst part is that, teacher asked Harrison to transfer to play the drum parts, then actually wanted to give the beats himself one. Unfortunately, that "Wilber" suddenly came in, then say want to see see we practise. Keke! Then teacher say: Good good! Then you help us give beats lor, please take a seat over there, don't worry, its very easy... Haha... Then he become one of our members without any reason liao lor.

Then I left early to see doctor. My dad drove me there lor. That doctor I think he super SIAOZ!!! Cos its because of my shoulder pain for very long time le, got 2 or more years le ba... Then he twisted my hand, my head, my whole body!!! Walao!!! I was nearly screaming like hell lor!!! BTH!!! But I cannot scream leh, must bear, cos my dad is there, if I scream, or complain pain, he will scold me and say I'm useless one. SO I bobian, bear until very xin ku! Head facing downwards at the "bed", cannot show him my facial expression... Total agony sia!!! Tears nearly dropped out...

Haiz, was a tiring and painful day la. Don't say le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home