Tuesday, March 8

Mood: Boring

Dear blog, I'm so boring right now. There are so many things going through my mind, and the song accompanying me now is Andy Hui's Bao3 Hu4. I've been searching for this song high and low for quite some years already. At first, I thought that the song is Hen3 Bao4 Qian4, but just found out its real title. I was so happy. After hearing it, I really thinks that it really worth me spending all these years looking for it. The lyrics are not really touching, but don't know why, it can make me cry.

Everyone around me seems to be so busy. I mean everyone lor. Actually, I'm also extremely busy one, but seems that I've lost my form. I've got so many things to do, yet I'm confused and do not know where to start. Maybe its because I'm just afraid to fail, and so I'm avoiding it. But hey, this shouldn't be the "me". Every problem must come, and every problem must go as well. So man, face it, no matter what.

Hey guys, I know that I have some problem in me, in my character which is really irritating to some of you. I know. I do not know how to change them, but I hope I don't hurt anyone in my this character. I really hope I don't hurt anyone, but I admit, I actually dislike some of the people I know around me, so I might say or do something which is not very good. Or sometimes, I think some of you thinks that I think too highly of myself. Gotta give myself some tight slaps ba. But believe me, I have never think myself great before. Anyway, no matter what, I still thinks that I'm not a good girl as what you all think.

Haiz, I just want to be alone at times, and hope my family is doing well. I have my own dream, but it seems so impossible. Sometimes relationship is also a very problematic thing, as I'm not an expert in handling it. Also, I do not know how to help my friends at times, I don't think I'm a good adviser. I know how to be optimistic of all the things, I love to face it and try to solve them, but sometimes I need a rest too. I want to run away, but I do not know how.

I don't share my own problems, for some of you who knows me, you all know. Sometimes you just see me listening, eyes not focusing, and wonders if I'm really paying attention or not. Well yes I am. Just that your problems reminded me of my own things, yet I don't know what to say, I do not want to disclose anything of myself, so I just said "ya", and kept quiet. Sometimes I seems moody, some of you asks what happened, I just answered "nothing ah". In fact there are too many things happeneing around me, just that I thinks that I'm already so fortunate, so there is really no reason why I should complain anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home