Sunday, March 20

Mood: Weird

Last night did not blog... Went for a nap at 10pm+ and thought that I would be able to wake up at 12am, but in the end slept till next day rise and shine.

During these two days, actually quite alot of things happened. I do not know what to say and where to start as there aren't very interesting things either. I will start from yesterday (of course).

I woke up at 11+ and went for practice for percussion. Actually the practice yesterday was quite ok de la. Suddenly, Mr. Ngoh asked us to go for a basic lesson at his shop on the next day for $15. But most of them were not free (today), so I went there alone. He even told me that he has a job lobang for me and will tell me in details when I go for the lesson. Hmm, so do you all think we are ready to go for the performance for the Taiko song already? I think we are actually quite near there liao but still needs some practices individually and memorising the Taiko part. So all of us must Jiayou ok? Hope will give the rest of the CO a suprise of what we were playing and practicing since months back.

Then me and Jun Jun went for a late lunch at FC3... When back, saw the pluck section practicing also. Suddenly, they suggested us to join them along for one of the songs! Haiz... All the instruments were inside the dance studio leh, still have to bring out all the things and lock, unlock the door... :"( Hmm, I mean, kinda boliao lor... Must do all these trouble just for that particular song for the 50 bars only... Hmm, but never mind la, its a good chance for Jun Jun to combine with them...

Then me and Zhiguan went Orchard, lompanged Chuan Cheng's cab (Xie xie Chuan Cheng!!!), looking for Royal Sporting House... Cos I got the discount coupon. But I told him IMM also got lor, don't know why he wants to go Orchard, so far for wat... >:( (Don't know what he thinking la...) In the end leh... Don't have la! Its World of Sports lor... Not Royal Sporting house lor!!! In the end, went to eat Swensens lor. Suddenly saw my secondary school friend working there, already a manager. Wah, so smart sia, wearing tie with mini skirt leh!!! So happy seeing her, long time no see le... She was so busy, so I didn't disturb her le. She was still so pretty as ever... *faint* Don't know why Zhiguan say she not pretty, think he eye's paste stamp la (maybe thats why he's with me ba).

Then went to meet my family, they eating at one of my uncle's restaurant, so Zhiguan went home le. So after I went there, eat again. -.- This time, he got his first grandchild le!!! He brought his grandchild to meet us!!! Ahhh, so cute!!! (Its a "she", btw) Suddenly realised that the big big poster in, outside, and downstairs the shop, the poster with a little baby smiling saying "welcome", its her!!! Wah, clever lor, making use of this grandchild to be the 'live signboard'. My mum brought her alone out of the shop, downstairs, nearly out of the whole building, but she did not even cry lor... (11 months old). Jialat la, if like that, a stranger carry her off she also don't know and dont' care lor...

Today, went to Hsinghai. Today teacher never scold me much la, just say say only. Then went to Mr. Ngoh's store liao. The lesson was conducted by an Angmo invited from United States. Its all about basic today, and teacher expected us to come back next time or week. Don't know leh, need to study, so has no time le. Then Mr. Ngoh told me about the job he is introducing in details... Well, gotta work EVERYDAY, including Sundays. Hmm, I don't think I'm able to do it lor. Cos I've got aother commitments as well.

Then went to meet Wenhao to watch the "Robots". Its actually quite a nice movie, of course, more for kids la, but really funny in some parts lor. Erm, very cute also. Normal above average rating movie. Then as we went home, he suddenly mentioned something that he wanted to tell me, but I stopped him. Actually, I know what he wants to say, but I don't think thats a right time to say. It really will spoil our mood and it makes me feel uneasy lor. Dear friend, there are some pasts things which we don't really have to rake it up lor. Haiz. :(

Thats all for today folks.

Oh Victoria... I think I will still be going to do the "bad" thing... But it isn't that bad afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home