Mood: Low
Firstly, thanks to Wenhao for concerning about me today. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!!! Its really just a mood swing these days... I don't know... Kind of gets irritated and tired easily these days. Don't think crooked anyone. I'ts definately not about PMS, but purely a mood swing. Well, I got much better after chatting with Victoria the whole of last night.
Helped Zhiguan for his report today, though I really did not help much... Haiz. Don't know la. Sianz. Super boring and stayed at CO room for the rest of my day!!! OMG. I really wished I had done something more meaningful for that so many hours. Haiz, don't wish to say le. But is I willing de ba.
Helped Zhiguan for his report today, though I really did not help much... Haiz. Don't know la. Sianz. Super boring and stayed at CO room for the rest of my day!!! OMG. I really wished I had done something more meaningful for that so many hours. Haiz, don't wish to say le. But is I willing de ba.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home