Mood: Weak...
Don't know leh, kinda weak now... Hands are numb and weak, feel like vomiting, then no much strength to walk as well...
Jun Jun never online tonight leh... Well anyway, today finished one of the reports already!!! Yay, but still got 3 more. -.-. Tomorrow must finish another one. Then went to school, had dinner with Zhiguan and Alvin.
Hmm, Mr. Ngoh kept calling me just now during class asking me about the job thingy and persuading me to join and learn percussion. Dear sir... Its not that I don't want, but I have no time and money. Haiz. Wait till I have the money, I will definately learn individually drumset class ok? Provided I have the money la.
Eh, will be quite busy for coming weeks liao. Exams, work, CO concertS and so on. Haiz. We must jia you ok?
Jun Jun never online tonight leh... Well anyway, today finished one of the reports already!!! Yay, but still got 3 more. -.-. Tomorrow must finish another one. Then went to school, had dinner with Zhiguan and Alvin.
Hmm, Mr. Ngoh kept calling me just now during class asking me about the job thingy and persuading me to join and learn percussion. Dear sir... Its not that I don't want, but I have no time and money. Haiz. Wait till I have the money, I will definately learn individually drumset class ok? Provided I have the money la.
Eh, will be quite busy for coming weeks liao. Exams, work, CO concertS and so on. Haiz. We must jia you ok?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home