Mood: Sleepy
Oh dear... I'm just sick and tired of all the schoolworks... I think I'm now too sleepy to say anything.
That "envelope" came to conduct us Hsinghai as he is one of the only musicians in Chinese Orchestra left in Singapore, as the rest of them have gone for performance at Europe already. His conducting skills quite ok la, just that he was abit too "ke qi" to us, maybe because he is not familar with us, so abit paiseh also. Heard some of my fellow mates doesn't like him much... Well, I have absolutely no comments. The only problem I think he has is that he likes to say: Quan shi jie yi qi lai (let the whole world begins). Erm, nothing wrong la, but hear liao feels abit strange leh. The whole world is so busy, who cares about practising with us?
Then went watch movie with Zhiguan, the Miss Congenality 2, not bad la, normal good show, I can say. Then we went to temple and pray for a while, accidentally saw my aunt. Luckily she didn't see me sia. Kinda scared to see relatives when you are with your boyfriend, see.
Then after I went home, me and my family had steamboat at my uncle's house. Don't know why this day either. Not new year leh. But just eat and go lor. :)
I'm now struggling with my revision now. I will be having lots and loads to study. I think I'm going to fail this semester liao.
That "envelope" came to conduct us Hsinghai as he is one of the only musicians in Chinese Orchestra left in Singapore, as the rest of them have gone for performance at Europe already. His conducting skills quite ok la, just that he was abit too "ke qi" to us, maybe because he is not familar with us, so abit paiseh also. Heard some of my fellow mates doesn't like him much... Well, I have absolutely no comments. The only problem I think he has is that he likes to say: Quan shi jie yi qi lai (let the whole world begins). Erm, nothing wrong la, but hear liao feels abit strange leh. The whole world is so busy, who cares about practising with us?
Then went watch movie with Zhiguan, the Miss Congenality 2, not bad la, normal good show, I can say. Then we went to temple and pray for a while, accidentally saw my aunt. Luckily she didn't see me sia. Kinda scared to see relatives when you are with your boyfriend, see.
Then after I went home, me and my family had steamboat at my uncle's house. Don't know why this day either. Not new year leh. But just eat and go lor. :)
I'm now struggling with my revision now. I will be having lots and loads to study. I think I'm going to fail this semester liao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home