Mood: FINALLY!!!
Think it was all back to normal after I restored my computer. Ever since the day I cant blog, my compter began to get worse and worse day after day. Just now can't even access any email-related sites. Then I pekchek, restored my computer, then now ok le!!! :) Don't know is what virus la. Heck care le. Anyway going to reformat my comp again soon.
Luckily nothing much happened for the past few days. Everyday totally same thing. Wake up, study, go CSSC study, then go home, do report, sleep. Walao... Routine sia... TOTALLY same lor. But!!! Today abit different, cos woke up today not study, but do my very last report, then around 2pm like that went to school to hand in all my reports at one shot!!! Finally cleared all my reports liao. Relief!!!
Then these two days CSSC computer spoil, so nobody come and use comp, door close, only the study area open. So super boring sia. Sitting there study alone... So quiet... So boring that you really cant do anything else than studying. So its a good place to force yourself to study. Cos you can't always walk about either, and there is not much space for you to walk, and there's nothing to see either, other than the toilet, and there is nothing much to be fun with at the toilet... So... Study lor.
Hmm, did I miss out anything else? Think will blog again when I thought of things that I forgot for the past few days...
Luckily nothing much happened for the past few days. Everyday totally same thing. Wake up, study, go CSSC study, then go home, do report, sleep. Walao... Routine sia... TOTALLY same lor. But!!! Today abit different, cos woke up today not study, but do my very last report, then around 2pm like that went to school to hand in all my reports at one shot!!! Finally cleared all my reports liao. Relief!!!
Then these two days CSSC computer spoil, so nobody come and use comp, door close, only the study area open. So super boring sia. Sitting there study alone... So quiet... So boring that you really cant do anything else than studying. So its a good place to force yourself to study. Cos you can't always walk about either, and there is not much space for you to walk, and there's nothing to see either, other than the toilet, and there is nothing much to be fun with at the toilet... So... Study lor.
Hmm, did I miss out anything else? Think will blog again when I thought of things that I forgot for the past few days...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home