Mood: Sleepy
Sleepy but can't sleep leh. The test today really cannot make it. I think whole class sweating liao. Sway sway the top student sat beside me sia!!! Stress man! She really wrote the whole of answer booklet till the very last page right to the bottom lor! As for me, I only wrote not even half of the whole booklet lor. I really wondering, got so much things to write meh? I really don't get it lor, and I got some questions don't know how to do lor.
So my conclusion is: she is an alien. Most of her test papers get FULL MARKS. Full marks ok? This is indeed not human, when the rest of us thinks a pass would be good enough le.
But another top student who thinks he must get at least a B for all his subjects, has suddenly changed his "weather" today, as he thinks a D would be good enough for this paper le.
As for me, I've counted all my answers and I think I would roughly be getting 40/100 for this paper. I don't know la, if can add my common test marks, I would be able to pass lor.
My another friend more jialat. He is actually a good student one, but he memorised things wrongly, then end up only know how to do one single question out of the whole paper. Kinda worried for him.
Haiz, told you all le, this paper today is killer paper... Don't believe... Haiz. Hope teacher will moderate ba.
So my conclusion is: she is an alien. Most of her test papers get FULL MARKS. Full marks ok? This is indeed not human, when the rest of us thinks a pass would be good enough le.
But another top student who thinks he must get at least a B for all his subjects, has suddenly changed his "weather" today, as he thinks a D would be good enough for this paper le.
As for me, I've counted all my answers and I think I would roughly be getting 40/100 for this paper. I don't know la, if can add my common test marks, I would be able to pass lor.
My another friend more jialat. He is actually a good student one, but he memorised things wrongly, then end up only know how to do one single question out of the whole paper. Kinda worried for him.
Haiz, told you all le, this paper today is killer paper... Don't believe... Haiz. Hope teacher will moderate ba.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home