Monday, April 11

Mood: <:(

Don't know why am I feeling :( now. I think I've done something very wrong today. Haiz, there is no way of turning back. Am I too busybody? Am I too irritating? Am I too pestering? Or am I too paranoid?

Wanted to go cut hair today one, but raining. Wanted to go see see Sony accessories one, but no time. Wanted to buy things one, but no mood. Haiz. What's with today?

Tomorrow I will be going to try my gown for the day my sister's wedding. My mum and Zhiguan will be coming. Hope there will be no confusion for me tomorrow. And tomorrow will be my last day at CSSC. That stupid David... Scold me... Don't want to see your "face" anymore le! Hmph! Careful I sabo you and ask the SP SAC director to sack you ah! Think I scared of you ah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home