Sunday, April 10

Mood: Exhausted

Wah, today whole day was beat sia. Early in the morning went Hsinghai, then was starving till 2pm+ lor. Finally can go eat le, Jeremy treated us whole percussion section! :) Pastamania!!! After that, I went to meet Wenhao, and Evelyn came along lor. We walked and shopped, walked and shopped, finally came to Lafon, the shop where I used to work in, selling all women accessories one. My mum wants me to show her an example of what earring I want to wear on my sister's wedding, then she want to go custom make lor. At last, I decide to choose one earring liao, I called up my previous boss, and she instructed the staffs, and gave me a discount. :)

After that, we went to Sake Sushi. Wenhao treat us. :) The three of us ate for almost 2 hours, and nearly $40 of food. Wah, we really talked alot of things all under the "sun" lor. Walk until where, talk until where. Even find a sofa at Pacific Cafe and sit down there and talk about our pasts in SPCO, whatever we've thought of lor. Haha. We decided to plan a chalet at Sentosa... Actually, not long ago, I have told Ling Ling about this plan too, and she was quite happy about it ba. I actually suggested a picnic at Sentosa beach lor. Hmm, then now they say want chalet, even better hor?

Erm, ok, just reached home. I going rest rest liao.

Oh ya, tomorrow is Zhiguan's last paper. Good luck O dear! All the best! *Though he can't meet me tomorrow...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home