Mood: Happy
Today I really had a hard time deciding to go choose gown with who. Zhiguan say he paiseh that my mum and sis are joining, then my mum was paiseh that he backed out because they are going. Wah, I was very fed up with both sides, then finally, the conclusion is that my mum is not joining, so me and Zhiguan went only.
I thought that I will be using a whole day time choosing the gowns, but I took less than 15 mins for the whole thing! Why huh? Am I a normal girl? *Hello, wake up*. Haha. Think its also because of their service KNS lor. Really don't feel to stay there anymore a second. They just heck care the customers one, and expect them to service themselves... -.- I even helped them to keep the gowns that I wore... No wonder my sis kept complaining about them sia. Didn't know they are that bad. Heard from my sis that they bully her also, last minute add money here and there one. Haiz. So dear friends, if you guys are getting married or what, try not to go to that shop... Suntec #01-043/45 (beside Esprit) Haha!!! Eh, I very bad hor?
Then after accompanying Zhiguan and Yinzhi to Paya Lebar, I took opposite train back to CSSC. Today is my last day of work there. No more seeing naughty kids anymore. Can't see dear Mdm Tan liao. Mdm Tan is the supervisor there, who is a very nice lady, and takes good care of me very much. She's very understanding also, though sometimes abit naggy... Keke... But she is really really very good lor. She always helps to shield me whenever she can, even though I don't know her well... Quite touched sometimes...
Well, during my work, suddenly, a sec3 guy came in. I know this guy, he renewed his membership from me not long ago, and I think he is quite a typical Ah-beng, but a mature one. He asked me about the computer, when will it be done, suddenly, his hp rang. He answered his call, then suddenly passed it to me and listen! He whispered to me: "Listen! This is how a guy cry when the girlfriend dumped him!" Then I listened paisehly lor, and all I can hear is a person in the phone crying so jialat that it seems like he's dying lor. Wakaoz, my heart suddenly feel so sad for the guy inside lor, he really cried till very loud, and kept sobbing non stop, and can't even hear what he's talking lor. Then the sec3 guy was so bad!!! He asked his friend outside to come in, and put the phone to speaker mode!!! Let everyone hear his friend crying!!! Kaoz!!! This kind of friend really very "good" lor. But ok la, after he hanged up, he immediately called the girl up and asked her why she wanted to break up with him, and after that he rushed to his friend's house to see him lor. Aiyo, I don't even know them and let me hear all these things... Paiseh sia.
Hmm, k la, thats about it for today. Hmm, Zhiguan just recieved his enlistment form, he will be "attacking the mountains" in two months time (11/06). Good luck for him, hope he will be strong enough during that tough period.
I thought that I will be using a whole day time choosing the gowns, but I took less than 15 mins for the whole thing! Why huh? Am I a normal girl? *Hello, wake up*. Haha. Think its also because of their service KNS lor. Really don't feel to stay there anymore a second. They just heck care the customers one, and expect them to service themselves... -.- I even helped them to keep the gowns that I wore... No wonder my sis kept complaining about them sia. Didn't know they are that bad. Heard from my sis that they bully her also, last minute add money here and there one. Haiz. So dear friends, if you guys are getting married or what, try not to go to that shop... Suntec #01-043/45 (beside Esprit) Haha!!! Eh, I very bad hor?
Then after accompanying Zhiguan and Yinzhi to Paya Lebar, I took opposite train back to CSSC. Today is my last day of work there. No more seeing naughty kids anymore. Can't see dear Mdm Tan liao. Mdm Tan is the supervisor there, who is a very nice lady, and takes good care of me very much. She's very understanding also, though sometimes abit naggy... Keke... But she is really really very good lor. She always helps to shield me whenever she can, even though I don't know her well... Quite touched sometimes...
Well, during my work, suddenly, a sec3 guy came in. I know this guy, he renewed his membership from me not long ago, and I think he is quite a typical Ah-beng, but a mature one. He asked me about the computer, when will it be done, suddenly, his hp rang. He answered his call, then suddenly passed it to me and listen! He whispered to me: "Listen! This is how a guy cry when the girlfriend dumped him!" Then I listened paisehly lor, and all I can hear is a person in the phone crying so jialat that it seems like he's dying lor. Wakaoz, my heart suddenly feel so sad for the guy inside lor, he really cried till very loud, and kept sobbing non stop, and can't even hear what he's talking lor. Then the sec3 guy was so bad!!! He asked his friend outside to come in, and put the phone to speaker mode!!! Let everyone hear his friend crying!!! Kaoz!!! This kind of friend really very "good" lor. But ok la, after he hanged up, he immediately called the girl up and asked her why she wanted to break up with him, and after that he rushed to his friend's house to see him lor. Aiyo, I don't even know them and let me hear all these things... Paiseh sia.
Hmm, k la, thats about it for today. Hmm, Zhiguan just recieved his enlistment form, he will be "attacking the mountains" in two months time (11/06). Good luck for him, hope he will be strong enough during that tough period.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home