Monday, April 25

Mood: Happy

Ok now... Yesterday was our concert lor. I not as great as Victoria who can name out every single person and thank them, but I think everyone has really done their part, and a very very great part lor. Everyone really put in all their effort till we were all exhausted, and not only we did not complain, we still feel so great after all the concert and we were all touched by ourselves. All these applies to all of us except for the baka!!! Hehe...

Yesterday go school, don't know go there early for what, maybe is for waiting Vic and XingZuan to serve me lotions for my mosquito bites ba. I practically did nothing lor.

Then go school, had a hard time arranging instruments. By the time instruments are settled, we only left 10mins for lunch and changing clothes!!! Haha... Not to mention the flooding toilet...

Erm the rehersal was terrible. Think better don't say about it. Then the Taiko... Cannot make it. Luckily Mr. Ngoh came in halfway to save the day!!! *Phew*. Thanks sir!!! Then Shimin, Yuru and Angeline were SO kanjiong about their Wo Ba Shi Jie Lai Zhou You. Heng on actual stage, they did a very good job.

Then the concert was quite good ba. Many major mistakes that I always heard, suddenly dissapeared on stage. :) Then interval I went to look for my dad, and my friends, so kanjiong, was rushing back to stage to help out the Taiko song, but halfway I saw Zhiguan's family, so have to stop and talk abit with them lor. Then by the time I reached the stage, they all settled liao. Haha. So paiseh sia.

After the concert, we were all 'high' again, as usual. High until so boliao, the backstage crews were trying to get some lines for themselves so as to have an "excuse" to hit the gong.

We sent the instruments back co room, by forming a human line. Haha. Then the lorry uncle so good, sent us back to our house (for only those staying at Jurong). Thanks uncle! Hao ren you hao bao!

Going sleep le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home