Mood: ITS ALL OVER
I just bath come out. Si Bei Shiok. Was sweating all over because of those instruments. I'm dead!!! Exhausted. Finally... And finally... Its all over...
Not bad leh, I think very very much much lots lots better than the rehersal. Haha. Then compared to last year's concert also got improve. Thanks to every single person. From backstage, to teachers, to us, to the helpers, to the audiences, and to the lovely committee.
I going bed liao. talk about details tomorrow. Think tomorrow early in the morning gotta wake up to go to my brother-in-law's hometown at Malaysia. *Yawn*... Must sleep now.
Not bad leh, I think very very much much lots lots better than the rehersal. Haha. Then compared to last year's concert also got improve. Thanks to every single person. From backstage, to teachers, to us, to the helpers, to the audiences, and to the lovely committee.
I going bed liao. talk about details tomorrow. Think tomorrow early in the morning gotta wake up to go to my brother-in-law's hometown at Malaysia. *Yawn*... Must sleep now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home